All students deserve to hear their teacher despite where they’re sitting, and with Audio Enhancement’s Classroom Audio System, they can! Four evenly distributed speakers allow the teacher’s voice to be clearly heard when spoken into the wearable microphone. A handheld student microphone also allows students to be heard.
- Network connectivity – Advanced network compatibility provides integrated communications with the school network and EPIC System™
- Two-way communication – Provides SIP compatibility to facilitate full-duplex communications between the classroom and main office
- Secondary power source – PoE (Power over Ethernet) is utilized to ensure that network communication remains active even during a power outage
- Page Mute – Connects easily to existing paging systems to mute all local audio during an announcement
- Plenum Rated – Install the GL-300 out of sight above the finished ceiling, in an enclosure or in a cabinet
- Connects easily – The GL-300 features RS-232 control with built-in event engine to provide control for the entire audio/visual classroom system